Number To Call Steve Harvey Morning Show

Jun 27,  · Marriage-Based Green Card: Months The spouse of a U.S. citizen or permanent resident can apply for a green card as an immediate relative. Immediate relatives are not subject to the number limitations and can generally apply for I Adjustment of Status without any delays.